- Keeping Aging Parents at Home: 5 Top Caregiving Tipsby DailyCaring on June 24, 2021 at 5:15 am
How to care for seniors at home for as long as possible People often say “I promised her I’d neverRead More The post Keeping Aging Parents at Home: 5 Top Caregiving Tips appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Veteran Caregiver Support: 5 AARP Resourcesby Amy Goyer on June 23, 2021 at 6:23 am
This past year, veteran and military caregivers have taken on more responsibilities along with increased isolation, stress, and anxiety. CaregiverRead More The post Veteran Caregiver Support: 5 AARP Resources appeared first on DailyCaring.
- 10 Quick and Easy Dysphagia Diet Recipes for Swallowing Problemsby Vive Health on June 22, 2021 at 5:15 am
Many seniors have difficulty swallowing food or liquids. This condition is called dysphagia and can cause serious issues like aspirationRead More The post 10 Quick and Easy Dysphagia Diet Recipes for Swallowing Problems appeared first on DailyCaring.
- How Is Dementia Diagnosed? A Geriatric Doctor Explainsby Dr. Leslie Kernisan on June 21, 2021 at 5:15 am
What it takes to get a dementia diagnosis So many families ask “how is dementia diagnosed?” If you’re concerned thatRead More The post How Is Dementia Diagnosed? A Geriatric Doctor Explains appeared first on DailyCaring.
- 3 Mistakes That Cost Medicare Beneficiaries a Fortuneby MedicareAdvantage.com on June 18, 2021 at 1:47 am
Keeping Medicare costs low can be a confusing challenge. But avoiding three common mistakes helps prevent increased premiums and higherRead More The post 3 Mistakes That Cost Medicare Beneficiaries a Fortune appeared first on DailyCaring.
Best Homecare Tips UJAT Caregiver Network News
- How Covid Has Impacted Mental Health in the Home Care Fieldby UJAT Caregiver Network on May 28, 2021 at 1:32 pm
The post How Covid Has Impacted Mental Health in the Home Care Field appeared first on Best Homecare Tips.
- How to Prepare Seniors For the Covid-19 Vaccineby UJAT Caregiver Network on May 14, 2021 at 3:01 pm
The post How to Prepare Seniors For the Covid-19 Vaccine appeared first on Best Homecare Tips.
- 3 Reasons Why Weight Training Is Recommended for Seniorsby Samuel Wilkinson on October 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Working out is an activity that divides people and opinions. Some claim that women who exercise look bulky and overly masculine, while others argue that you aren’t doing it right if you feel no pain in your muscles. While these claims have little truth to them, even bigger misconceptions exist regarding older adults […]
- Tips on how to Heal and Prevent Bed Soresby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 12, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Bed sores are a painful skin disorder often experienced by older adults with mobility concerns, also known as pressure sores or pressure ulcers. Most at risk are those who are in one position for a long time because they are exposed to constant pressure on one part of the body. Sores can develop very quickly The post […]
- The Challenges of In-home Dementia Care for Providers Highlighted in the Latest Researchby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Older adults who live with dementia at home tend to be sicker and socially more challenging than their counterparts, as discovered in the latest research. This implies that home care providers who have established themselves as dementia specialists will probably have a difficult task on their hands. More than 5.7 […]