- Best of 2020: 6 Ways to Get Seniors with No Appetite to Eatby DailyCaring on January 17, 2021 at 6:15 am
Caregivers struggle to nourish seniors with no appetite Getting seniors who have no appetite to eat can be a challenge. Read More The post Best of 2020: 6 Ways to Get Seniors with No Appetite to Eat appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Best of 2020: 3 Simple Exercises for Swollen Legs and Ankles in Seniorsby DailyCaring on January 15, 2021 at 6:15 am
Swollen legs and ankles affect safety and quality of life Many older adults are affected by swollen legs and ankles.Read More The post Best of 2020: 3 Simple Exercises for Swollen Legs and Ankles in Seniors appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Best of 2020: 10 Fun, No-Fail Activities for People with Dementiaby DailyCaring on January 14, 2021 at 6:15 am
Seniors with dementia need activities where they’re successful Everyday activities can become too difficult for older adults with Alzheimer’s orRead More The post Best of 2020: 10 Fun, No-Fail Activities for People with Dementia appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Best of 2020: SAGE Test: 15 Minute At-Home Test for Alzheimer’sby DailyCaring on January 13, 2021 at 6:10 am
Simple home test detects early signs of dementia If you suspect that your older adult is having problems with memory,Read More The post Best of 2020: SAGE Test: 15 Minute At-Home Test for Alzheimer’s appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Best of 2020: 8 Sources of Low Cost Internet for Seniorsby DailyCaring on January 12, 2021 at 6:15 am
In response to the Covid-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, many Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have made updates to their low-cost internet serviceRead More The post Best of 2020: 8 Sources of Low Cost Internet for Seniors appeared first on DailyCaring.
Best Homecare Tips UJAT Caregiver Network News
- 3 Reasons Why Weight Training Is Recommended for Seniorsby Samuel Wilkinson on October 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Working out is an activity that divides people and opinions. Some claim that women who exercise look bulky and overly masculine, while others argue that you aren’t doing it right if you feel no pain in your muscles. While these claims have little truth to them, even bigger misconceptions exist regarding older adults […]
- Tips on how to Heal and Prevent Bed Soresby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 12, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Bed sores are a painful skin disorder often experienced by older adults with mobility concerns, also known as pressure sores or pressure ulcers. Most at risk are those who are in one position for a long time because they are exposed to constant pressure on one part of the body. Sores can develop very quickly The post […]
- The Challenges of In-home Dementia Care for Providers Highlighted in the Latest Researchby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Older adults who live with dementia at home tend to be sicker and socially more challenging than their counterparts, as discovered in the latest research. This implies that home care providers who have established themselves as dementia specialists will probably have a difficult task on their hands. More than 5.7 […]
- Tips for Including Older Loved Ones in Holiday Conversationsby Samuel Wilkinson on December 10, 2018 at 7:00 pm
This time of year is considered special by many, and it’s with a reason. The holiday season is upon us. During this time, friends and family gather to celebrate various festivities and enjoy time spent together. Over the holidays, it is essential to be around your elderly loved ones and dedicate some of your time […]
- Holiday Tips for Older Adults and Their Caregiversby Gavin Brown on December 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm
It’s the holiday season! First, there was Halloween, and then we had Thanksgiving. However, the best is yet to come. Christmas is the favorite part of the year of many people living in the US. There’s nothing like Christmas, when the whole family gathers to celebrate one of the biggest Christian holidays. We […]