- 8 Great Gifts for Senior Menby DailyCaring on November 25, 2020 at 6:15 am
Looking for the perfect gift for a senior man? It can be challenging to find a gift that an olderRead More The post 8 Great Gifts for Senior Men appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Chair Pilates for Seniors: 4 Routines Build Strength and Flexibilityby DailyCaring on November 24, 2020 at 9:46 am
Chair pilates improves strength and flexibility Pilates (pill-aah-tease; hear it) is a low-impact exercise that focuses on strengthening muscles whileRead More The post Chair Pilates for Seniors: 4 Routines Build Strength and Flexibility appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Gifts for Seniors with Alzheimer’s or Dementia: 36 Perfect Ideasby DailyCaring on November 23, 2020 at 6:15 am
Get the perfect holiday gifts for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia We’ve rounded up 36 of the best gifts thatRead More The post Gifts for Seniors with Alzheimer’s or Dementia: 36 Perfect Ideas appeared first on DailyCaring.
- 7 Wonderful Gifts for Senior Womenby DailyCaring on November 20, 2020 at 6:20 am
Looking for the perfect gift for a senior woman? Older adults can be a challenge to shop for. To helpRead More The post 7 Wonderful Gifts for Senior Women appeared first on DailyCaring.
- 4 Ways to Know If Seniors Need to Return to the Hospitalby DailyCaring on November 20, 2020 at 6:15 am
How to know if recovery is going well or not After a hospitalization, the last thing anyone wants is forRead More The post 4 Ways to Know If Seniors Need to Return to the Hospital appeared first on DailyCaring.
Best Homecare Tips UJAT Caregiver Network News
- 3 Reasons Why Weight Training Is Recommended for Seniorsby Samuel Wilkinson on October 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Working out is an activity that divides people and opinions. Some claim that women who exercise look bulky and overly masculine, while others argue that you aren’t doing it right if you feel no pain in your muscles. While these claims have little truth to them, even bigger misconceptions exist regarding older adults […]
- Tips on how to Heal and Prevent Bed Soresby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 12, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Bed sores are a painful skin disorder often experienced by older adults with mobility concerns, also known as pressure sores or pressure ulcers. Most at risk are those who are in one position for a long time because they are exposed to constant pressure on one part of the body. Sores can develop very quickly The post […]
- The Challenges of In-home Dementia Care for Providers Highlighted in the Latest Researchby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Older adults who live with dementia at home tend to be sicker and socially more challenging than their counterparts, as discovered in the latest research. This implies that home care providers who have established themselves as dementia specialists will probably have a difficult task on their hands. More than 5.7 […]
- Tips for Including Older Loved Ones in Holiday Conversationsby Samuel Wilkinson on December 10, 2018 at 7:00 pm
This time of year is considered special by many, and it’s with a reason. The holiday season is upon us. During this time, friends and family gather to celebrate various festivities and enjoy time spent together. Over the holidays, it is essential to be around your elderly loved ones and dedicate some of your time […]
- Holiday Tips for Older Adults and Their Caregiversby Gavin Brown on December 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm
It’s the holiday season! First, there was Halloween, and then we had Thanksgiving. However, the best is yet to come. Christmas is the favorite part of the year of many people living in the US. There’s nothing like Christmas, when the whole family gathers to celebrate one of the biggest Christian holidays. We […]