- What Is Vascular Dementia? Everything You Need to Knowby DailyCaring on April 19, 2021 at 5:15 am
What you need to know about vascular dementia Vascular dementia is the second most common cause of dementia after Alzheimer’sRead More The post What Is Vascular Dementia? Everything You Need to Know appeared first on DailyCaring.
- 8 Tips for Arthritis Pain Reliefby DailyCaring on April 18, 2021 at 5:15 am
Arthritis pain can be reduced and managed Seniors shouldn’t have to suffer with ongoing arthritis pain, especially when nearly 50%Read More The post 8 Tips for Arthritis Pain Relief appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Elder Mediation Helps Siblings Resolve Conflicts and Care for Aging Parentsby DailyCaring on April 16, 2021 at 5:15 am
Siblings may struggle to care for aging parents as a team For some siblings, working together to care for agingRead More The post Elder Mediation Helps Siblings Resolve Conflicts and Care for Aging Parents appeared first on DailyCaring.
- How Palliative Care Improves Seniors’ Quality of Lifeby DailyCaring on April 15, 2021 at 5:20 am
Palliative care is focused on quality of life Palliative (PAL-ee-uh-tiv) care is medical care designed for people with serious healthRead More The post How Palliative Care Improves Seniors’ Quality of Life appeared first on DailyCaring.
- Chair Yoga for Seniors: Reduce Pain and Improve Healthby DailyCaring on April 15, 2021 at 5:15 am
Chair yoga safely improves senior health Chair yoga is a great way for older adults to get the wonderful healthRead More The post Chair Yoga for Seniors: Reduce Pain and Improve Health appeared first on DailyCaring.
Best Homecare Tips UJAT Caregiver Network News
- 3 Reasons Why Weight Training Is Recommended for Seniorsby Samuel Wilkinson on October 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Working out is an activity that divides people and opinions. Some claim that women who exercise look bulky and overly masculine, while others argue that you aren’t doing it right if you feel no pain in your muscles. While these claims have little truth to them, even bigger misconceptions exist regarding older adults […]
- Tips on how to Heal and Prevent Bed Soresby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 12, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Bed sores are a painful skin disorder often experienced by older adults with mobility concerns, also known as pressure sores or pressure ulcers. Most at risk are those who are in one position for a long time because they are exposed to constant pressure on one part of the body. Sores can develop very quickly The post […]
- The Challenges of In-home Dementia Care for Providers Highlighted in the Latest Researchby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Older adults who live with dementia at home tend to be sicker and socially more challenging than their counterparts, as discovered in the latest research. This implies that home care providers who have established themselves as dementia specialists will probably have a difficult task on their hands. More than 5.7 […]
- Tips for Including Older Loved Ones in Holiday Conversationsby Samuel Wilkinson on December 10, 2018 at 7:00 pm
This time of year is considered special by many, and it’s with a reason. The holiday season is upon us. During this time, friends and family gather to celebrate various festivities and enjoy time spent together. Over the holidays, it is essential to be around your elderly loved ones and dedicate some of your time […]
- Holiday Tips for Older Adults and Their Caregiversby Gavin Brown on December 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm
It’s the holiday season! First, there was Halloween, and then we had Thanksgiving. However, the best is yet to come. Christmas is the favorite part of the year of many people living in the US. There’s nothing like Christmas, when the whole family gathers to celebrate one of the biggest Christian holidays. We […]